Energy Auditor/ HVAC Specialist
- Company: Smart4Power
- Start Date: Immediate
Smart4Power has an immediate opening for a qualified Energy Auditor/ HVAC Specialist. The HVAC Specialist will join Smart4Power’s dynamic and fast-growing team to help them deliver energy efficiency solutions to the UAE building sector. Interested applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. The position is open until filled.
The successful job candidate will perform the following core duties and responsibilities.
- Conduct energy audits, technical studies, and measurements in order to profile the energy consumption and efficiency of various HVAC systems (chillers, pumps, FAHU, DX, etc.)
- Analyze data and perform HVAC system analyses
- Prepare energy efficiency operating procedures and develop energy savings retrofit solutions for HVAC in coordination with Smart4Power controls specialist
- Carry out scoping studies and front-end design work
- Prepare BOQ and estimation deliverables with energy savings and pay-back period calculations
- Prepare and present energy audits and other technical reports to customers
- Provide LEED certification consultancy services for existing buildings, including LEED gap analyses
- Provide technical support during implementation of proposed energy saving solutions, including sourcing, installation, and measurement and verification of savings
Professional Attributes and Background
The ideal candidate should possess at least 3 years related professional experience and hold a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering. LEED AP certification preferred. Professional proficiency in English is required. Arabic language skills highly valued. Proven communication and analytical skills is required. Experience and strong network of contacts within Dubai and the UAE highly valued.