- Date: May 24, 2016
- Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Cost: Free - Pre Registration required
- Location: Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai Marina, UAE
In association with the EU GCC Clean Energy Network II, Clean Energy Business Council is excited to support this workshop which is funded by the EU and organized with the support of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy. The workshop will gather key industry, policy as well as research stakeholders from the EU and the GCC, for the Working Groups on Renewable Energy Sources and Electricity Interconnections & Market Integration.
The aim of the workshop is to discuss clean energy topics that are part of the current transformation of the energy markets and to develop pathways for cooperation on clean energy between EU and GCC stakeholders. The workshop will address:
- Current relevant strategies and initiatives in the EU and the GCC
- Common fields for collaboration between EU and the GCC
- Actions to be implemented through the CENII Action Plan for the next period
During the workshop, CENII will present the preliminary results of the consultation carried out over the last months and will seek further inputs from stakeholders to enrich its conclusions and identify actions and priorities for the related Working Groups’ Action Plan.