Established in 1987, ENOIA is a multi‐disciplinary and project management engineering company with a proven track record of over 29 years in engineering excellence. The Group’s global network includes engineering excellence centers in Athens, Cairo, Dubai and Chennai, in addition to local offices in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Abu Dhabi. ENOIA is structured in 3 sectors: Water & Infrastructure, Energy and Industrial, providing a comprehensive range of services in diverse markets and industries.
ENOIA is providing the full spectrum of services required for the implementation of a project, including:
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM)
- Contract Management
- Pre‐bid Engineering
- Value Engineering
- Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Design, Basic Design
- Front End Engineering Design‐FEED, Preliminary Design
- Multidisciplinary Detailed Engineering
- Procurement Services and Third Party Inspection
- Construction Management and Supervision Services
- Fiberglass Piping Consultancy Services: stress/surge/structural analysis, FEA, etc…
- Special Services: HAZID/HAZOP, HSE
- Machine Design solutions for manufacturing/automotive industry
It is the policy of ENOIA to provide services in compliance with customer’s requirements, either specified or necessary for specified or intended use as well as with statutory and regulatory requirements. In pursuance of that policy, ENOIA implements a Quality Management System (QMS) according to ISO 9001:2008 requirements. The QMS provides the framework for the operation and control of the activities affecting the product realization and, consequently, Customer’s satisfaction.